Looking for a fresh way to bring life to your site and generate more interest from those who visit it? These days, the trend for many is to add Website Video– but not just any video, Whiteboard Video. There are many benefits to having this addition to your website, but all the same, it is just as important to consider the downsides of it. This is especially so if you’re a newer business and this is your first attempt at using this particular marketing method.
To help you better understand this, we’ve identified some of the things you need to know below.
- Video is a quite engaging medium when it comes to marketing. It gives your website a face and, for that reason, makes it easier to relate to. Online, gaining your client’s trust is key to a successful business.
- Video is the simpler option when it comes to acquiring inform, and people are more likely to pay attention to a virtual actor speaking to them instead of reading an entire page of text. The best bit? You can even provide easy to follow instructions and actually demonstrate them instead of simply writing the process out. Visuals are always helpful.
- Video is far more comprehensive than text. Every second of your video is capable of delivering significant amounts of information to whoever is viewing it. In fact, people are better at retaining information that’s been told to them instead of something that they’ve read off of a page. Whilst a lot of this is also dependent on the script you have written, there is no denying that listening to a voice-over while watching a video is more effective when it comes to getting the message across. Find the voice-over spokespeople.
- You can get really imaginative with a website video. Remember that there are no rules to how you should present this– if you want to have a story which your website spokes-model would narrate then go for it! Give it a try if it fits the brand you want to establish. These are things that you can not do with plain website articles.
The main issue that most people have with using an online spokesperson would be the production cost. Yes, it isn’t the most affordable option and most new businesses might not be able to afford it. There is a lot that goes into producing a video– so do know you’ll be investing a certain amount of money into it.
- It eats up bandwidth. Again, bandwidth is something business owners pay for so they would want to be as effective with it as possible.
- Not everyone would have the time to sit through a presentation. In which case, you’ll still need to put up text information on your website. Anything that can be absorbed without taking up so much of their time.
When it comes to using a video for your website, these are just a few of the cons and pros. Weigh everything and think about your own needs before deciding whether it’s worth your money or not.
Summary of Website Video
These days, the trend for many is to add videos to their website– but not just any Website Video, Whiteboard Video. There are many perks to having this addition to your website, but all the same, it is just as important to consider the downsides of it. Remember that there are no rules to how you should present this– if you want to have a story which your website then go for it! In which case, you’ll still need to put up text information on your website. These are just a few of the CONS and pros when it comes to using a video for your website.
Whiteboard videos stimulate your viewers’ brains. A Whiteboard sketch is like a time machine with each new sketch practically hypnotizing your viewer. Because of this hyper-focus, the viewer also keeps in mind more of your whiteboard animation than regular videos.
Custom Website Video
We know all organizations are not alike, so, we work with you to make the best video for you! We make highly effective, energizing VIDEOS that clarify your product, organization, business or website. Clearly, not all whiteboard style videos are alike, so, we work with you to create the best whiteboard video for your business. We focus on supercharged messages utilizing a hand-drawn whiteboard commercials for that triggers focus and engagement That’s where we come in. We create high impact, exciting whiteboard illustrator VIDEOS that explain your product, software, business or service.
We Collaborate with You
Clearly, not all whiteboard animation designs are identical, so, we work with YOU to make the best whiteboard video for your organization. We concentrate on supercharged messages using a hand-drawn whiteboard advertisements for that triggers center and engagement That’s the place we come in. We make highly reliable, energizing whiteboard artist VIDEOS that clarify your product, service, business or website.
Founded in 2008, our parent company, Talking Heads, has been making Website Videos, we understand the issue of Web Video as well as Web marketing is our specialty. We pride ourselves on our high-quality and reliable web spokespeople. Along with the most effective and skilled Animators, Compositors, and Graphic Artists in the world.
Our videos are completely filmed and composited right here at our studio to maintain our high standards and efficiency. We do not outsource our jobs to other workshops. Whatever is totally filmed RIGHT HERE!